Our mission from day one has always been to help you "Take Control Of Your Technology"
But what does that really mean?
At WBerch Computers, our goal is to provide the best possible computer and network support for all of our clients. We aim to serve both homes and businesses with the utmost professionalism and honesty in all that we do. Below is a list of goals that we follow to ensure the best possible experience with us.
- Honesty: The cornerstone of our business. We will give you the straight answers and provide you with honest service and support.
- Professionalism: We treat all of our clients and their equipment with the utmost respect. If we make a mistake, we'll correct it at no charge and no questions asked.
- Friendliness: When you call, you won't get a recording or complicated ticketing system; you'll get friendly service from the owner, Weston Berchtold.
- Affordable: Our prices are structured in a way that is fair and affordable for our clients. We will never bill for work not done or for something that wasn't needed.
- Caring: Our clients are number one. That means that we strive to deliver exceptional service every single day. We want to work with you, not against you.
By using these goals, we can help you "Take Control Of Your Technology".